Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Long Now

Race Week is here and I haven't run for almost a week to try and get the calf right. I decided I need to run before the race so will probably head for a light jog on Wednesday to see how I feel. If I am still sore than it's not going to make things worse and I'll just need to be prepared to deal with it for the race.

Getting pretty excited now, am ready to give it a crack and see what happens. I definitely think 200k is possible if I pace it right and have a good race, but I am determined to learn from the race regardless. If I don't get it it's not the end of the world!

Fly out tomorrow night and lots to do before then so I'm really looking forward to getting to melbourne and relaxing for a day or so before the race.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Have a great one Nate...good luck!