Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekly Summary

A bit of a nothing week really. Only 68k as the long run didn't eventuate and I ended up not running on Thursday or Sunday. Had a couple of good hour runs but that was it really. 20k on Saturday night was tough (I think it was closer to 21k) and then Family got the remainder of my time.

Not too concerned as I should be fresh for Six Inch and hopefully be a good chance for a sub 4hr time. Dave is still my tip for the win, although he hasn't had a great year (distances less that 50k) experience and natural climbing ability will come into it. Top 5 should be fairly close though.

Still looking to get close to 100k this week including the race but we'll see how we go. BTW pulled up unbelievable from the IM Marathon, basically no pain/soreness at all.

Nate

1 comment:

trailblazer777 said...

I think Dave will win 6 inch too although Kevin, yourself, and Craig (if he does it) will make sure its well under 4 hours to win it. However there may be a dark horse late entry, and the NSW entrant has to be an unknown quantity...All the best in the quest to go sub 4 hours, and with the new baby!
sounds good...