Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekly Washup

Well another increased milage week and I'm working through that constant tiredness that comes with it. I know it's gonna last a while, same as my last big training block, but having done it before doesn't make it any easier. Struggled throught the long run on Saturday, Mandurah rail trail in 2:38.47, a long way off my 2:27 PB but I was still happy with a sub 2:40. I suspect I was still feeling the effects of last weekend.

Logged 115k for the week which I was happy with and hopefully about 110k next week, although I'll just run how I feel during the week to try and freshen up a little for Six Inch. Feeling confident about my sub 4:10 goal and If I have a good day, sub 4hrs might be on the cards, time will tell.

1 comment:

trailblazer777 said...

see you on whittakers rd!