Sunday, March 22, 2009

Recovery Week

Recovery week is over with 42k done, alot less than I planned but have been a little sorer than expected. I MUST get 2 weeks of good training done now, this is not an option as the last 3 weeks have only produced 195k, which in turn has trashed my average weekly k's for the year (now down to just below 130k/week). If I can manage 140k/week for the next 2 weeks I'd be happy and then begin the 2 week taper again.

Did 1hr on a 450mtr track in secret harbour on Sat then stopped as I was really sore (from the 6hr). We start visiting Perry Lakes this week, plan is to do 1hr on Tues and Thur evening after work alternating direction each day. Another track session in Secret Harbour on Sunday morning will give me about 4hrs of circular running per week which I'm hoping will be enought to strenghten the appropriate muscles for the 24hr.

No comments: