Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekly Summary

Much better week this week with some quality session in the bank. Managed 106k and felt good throughout. Speed Session on Thursday was tough with the wind but still did ok. Did my first track session in my 24hr prep for next year - a solid 20k at PL. Will continue to do this once a week for the remainder of the year and then pick up my track running.

Long run this week was awesome out in Serpentine NP. Some massive climbs (about 3 or 4) and I took them all slow and steady having not done too many hills lately. Felt real nice to get some tough trails done and I'm sure I'll be back out there again in the future. Total time of the run was 2:51 - so about 30k, then another 5k with the dog when I got home.

This week is an unknown as the baby is due on Friday (hopefully earlier). Still hoping for around 100k and certainly not tapering for the IM marathon. Only problem is that I HAVE to be down in Bunbury on Thursday 3rd Dec to register for the IM and then Friday morning for the Race Briefing. If the Baby is late - then I have a serious problem. Here's hoping everything is on time and there is no problems.

Nate

1 comment:

trailblazer777 said...

serpentine sounds good! All the best with the baby!