Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekly Summary

82k this week and still no real progress with the Baby! No long run this week as I had to stay close to home just in case things happened - it's really tough just waiting for something that just doesn't seem to happen.

Sessions of note were a solid 20k run Wednesday morning in 1:35 - felt really good and time would have been faster but slowed to warm down pace over the final k or so. Speed session was a struggle again, I really don't think I have my speed legs yet as I just don't seem to be able to get any rhythm at all. Might cut the 1k reps to 500m when I start again just to try and ease into it.

IM Marathon this week but the baby still hasn't come so unsure what will happen. Starting to get really concerned as I need to be in Bunbury on Thursday to register and then friday is the race briefing. Baby really needs to come before Wednesday or I'm in real trouble. Till then we just wait and pray that it will all work out ok.

No comments: